Database creation through DirectAdmin control panel
If you are a beginner website creator or game server administrator, knowing how to create a simple database is essential. That‘s why in this tutorial you‘ll learn how to simply create a database with a few clicks through DirectAdmin control panel.
Connecting to DirectAdmin control panel:
1. Go to your website control panel.
2. Click "DirectAdmin" button. The logging in is done automatically, but in case it doesn't log you in, enter the login information found in the "Logins" square located in the service dashboard.
3. After logging in you will see "My account" tab and in it you will find "MySQL Management" . Click on it.
4. On the newly opened page you will see databases that have already been created. If there‘s none, click "Create new Database" button.
5. Create database name, username for later logins and password.
6. Click "Create" button.
And that's it. Your database is created. You can access it by going to your service dashboard and clicking on the "MySQL“ button, then, PHPMyAdmin window will be opened where you will be able to enter all of your login credentials that you‘ve created for the database.