By ordering services from our website, you undertake to comply with these terms and the provisions of the other documents mentioned therein. If you do not agree to these terms, you will not be able to order (purchase) the services offered on this website.
1. General provisions
1) The rules for the purchase, supply and use of these services (hereinafter referred to as the Regulations) are a legal document binding on the website, which establishes the rights and obligations of The Buyer and The Supplier, the order of (charging) the services, the conditions for payment of such services, the use and repayment of the services, the responsibility of the websites, and other provisions related to the supply of services - supply on the Redfox Cloud website.
2) The Supplier reserves the right to change, amend or supplement the Rules at any time, taking into account the requirements established by legal acts.
1) The buyer is fully responsible for the accuracy of the data provided in the registration form. If the Buyer has provided inaccurate data in the data registration form, the Supplier shall not be liable for the consequences thereof.
2) The buyer is responsible for the actions taken using this website and services.
3) The Supplier shall be released from any liability in cases where the loss arises due to the fact that the Buyer, despite the Supplier's recommendations and its obligations, has not read these Rules, even though he has been given such an opportunity.
4) If the Supplier's website contains links to the websites of other companies, institutions, organizations or persons, the Supplier is not responsible for the information or activities performed there, does not maintain, control and does not represent those companies and persons.
3. Buyer's rights and obligations
1) The buyer has the right to order (purchase) services on the websites under the established conditions and in accordance with the procedure.
2) The buyer undertakes to pay the specified price of the service for the ordered services.
3) The supplier is responsible for the actions taken using the website.
4) By using the Website, Buyer agrees to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
5) If the Buyer tries to compromise the stability and security of the website or violates its obligations, the Supplier has the right to immediately and without notice restrict or suspend his access to the website and services or, in exceptional cases, cancel the Buyer's registration.
6) In the event of significant circumstances, the Supplier may temporarily or permanently terminate the operation of the Website without prior notice to the Buyer.
7) At the request of The Buyer, his service may be transferred to another Redfox Cloud user.
4. General Terms of Server Use
1) It is forbidden to post any illegal content that:
1.1) You do not own or have the rights to it (for example, a TV rebroadcast);
1.2) infringes or misappropriates intellectual property rights, including data protection rights and / or any other rights;
1.3) characterized by images of sexual abuse of children;
1.4) is indecent, defamatory, discriminatory, threatening, abusive, harmful, vulgar or illegal;
1.5) promotes racism, violence or hatred;
1.6) is in fact inaccurate, false, misleading, misrepresented or deceptive;
1.7) violates any applicable law or regulation;
1.8) means hate speech, whether directed at a person or a group, based on race, gender, beliefs, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, language, or other characteristics of such a person or group;
1.9) is a pharmacy and / or food supplement e-shop and does not have the required certificates for the sale of such products;
1.10) may compromise the operation of any software (viruses, worms, malware, ransomware, junk, phishing and spam emails);
1.11) related to the sharing of payment cards;
1.12) overthrows existing political system or is a site of terrorist organization;
2) The Redfox Cloud administration is not required to explain the reason for the removal of illegal contents.
5. Service prices, payment terms and conditions
1) Service prices on the website and on the order placed are shown in euros.
2) The customer accounts for the services in one of the following ways:
2.1) When paying in one of the payments offered by Paysera or Paypal (exceeding the amount of 1 EUR).
2.2) Paying for the balance that runs on the Redfox Cloud website.
3) When calculating the payment methods specified in Clause 2, The Buyer undertakes to pay within 7 days, otherwise he will lose the right to pay for services and receive services.
6. Service quality guarantee
1) The features of each service are provided on the site and are shown in the description of each service.
7. Unlimited resources
1) The traffic is not restricted, provided that the total internet connection channel provided to the server is loaded proportionally without interfering with the operation of other websites of customers using the same server.
2) The number of e-mail boxes is not limited, but the messages stored in them use the total disk space for the hosting plan.
3) Hosted sites in Multi-Domain plans are not restricted as long as they share all of the server's resources in a proportionate manner and do not interfere with the operation of other client sites.
4) The number of MySQL databases is not limited as long as they do not interfere with the overall operation of the MySQL server.
5) Minecraft services are given the full total CPU power of the dedicated server.
6) Processor power in Minecraft plans is limited if the service owner uses more than four CPU threads.
7) The number of players in Minecraft plans is not limited by the condition that it does not interfere with the operation of the common node.
8) Disk space in Minecraft plans is not limited provided that you do not use up all the free space on the shared server and that the data is used lawfully.
8. Service Restrictions
1) The unlimited resources provided by the site are regulated on a competitive basis.
2) The amount of random access memory (RAM) for the Minecraft Lite plan is one gigabyte.
3) At the request of the customer, the amount of random access memory (RAM) may be increased at no additional charge for these services:
3.1) Minecraft LITE
4) The maximum amount of RAM for the Minecraft PRO plan is sixteen gigabytes.
5) The Supplier reserves the right to limit the CPU power of the servers if the running server uses more than four hundred percent CPU usage.
6) The purchaser is solely responsible for DDoS attacks caused against his hosting.
6.1) In the event of a hosting DDoS attack, traffic from abroad to the hosting or the service itself can be automatically blocked. In the case of a blocking of traffic, traffic can be released when the attack ends. In exceptional cases, blocking may be applied indefinitely.
7) Redfox Cloud shared hosting, Linux Cloud and Minecraft plans are not intended for data archiving and illegal copying.
8) Redfox Cloud shared hosting, VPS, Valheim, Minecraft, Dedicated Server Plans are not designed for heavy workloads, so these servers are not allowed to use:
8.1) Applications for DOS or flood.
8.2) Cryptocurrency mine applications (does not apply to dedicated servers).
8.3) Any applications that would interfere with the performance of neighboring services (does not apply to dedicated servers).
9) Upon detection of illegal programs running on the service server (specified in clause 8.8), the Supplier has the right to immediately terminate the activities of the services or those programs. The Supplier must notify the Buyer of this incident. If the Supplier requests an explanation of the violation of the rules, the Buyer must provide it within 5 working days, otherwise the service rented by him will be canceled.
9. Cancellation and refund policy
1) Money transactions on this website take place in one direction Buyer > Supplier. During the cancellation and refund of the service, the money transaction may take place in the direction of the Supplier > Buyer.
2) The amount refunded at the time of service cancellation is equal to the amount for which the service was purchased. Service extensions are not added to the refund amount.
3) Refunds to the balance cannot exceed 3 times per calendar month per user. Automatic refunds can be made within 48 hours of activating the service.
4) If the quality of the service is not satisfactory, the Buyer has the right to cancel the service and get a refund within 31 days (not valid for the dedicated server rental and domains) by contacting the Redfox Cloud administration by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Buyer's obligations
1) The Buyer must pay for the services and accept them in accordance with the procedure established by this Regulation.
2) The Buyer undertakes not to transfer to third parties their login data. If The Buyer loses his login information, he has the right to change the login information on the Password Recovery page, otherwise contact the contact details.
3) The Buyer, using the Website, undertakes to comply with this Rule, another condition, clearly indicated on the Site.
11. Final Provisions
1) The Supplier may terminate his activity, but before 30 calendar days informed all the users by an email. In this case, all user charges for the unused period are returned, and registered domain names are transferred to the company / organization, which ensures the proper and continuous service provision.
2) The Supplier reserves the right to change the terms and conditions.
3) The rules are published on the website of The Supplier.
4) Changes to the rules are published by e-mail via the newsletter.