Have you ever gotten an email from an address with a custom domain? Did you like how it looked? Would you like a custom email address domain for yourself or your company? Even though it looks like there is a lot of programming involved, it is easier than ever with our control panel.
Having a business email is very important for your brand. By having a company email you will look way more professional and this increases your chances of getting replies from potential customers or partners. In this short tutorial, we will go over the few simple steps of creating your own email address using our hosting services.
1. Go to your control panel on our website;
2. Click the "DirectAdmin“ button. The logging in is done automatically, but in case it does not log you in, enter the login information found in the "Logins" square located in the service dashboard;
3. After logging in we can see the "E-mail management“ tab and "E-mail Accounts“ in that tab. Click on it.
4. On the newly opened page you will see email addresses that have already been created. If there‘s none, click the "Create mail account“ button.
5. Create an email name, and a password. Set the Email Quota (Meg) to 0 (unlimited) (that is the inbox size in MB), and the Send Limit to 0 (unlimited) (that is the maximum amount of emails you can send per day).
6. Finally, click the "Create" button.
There you go - your company email is created. You can access it by going to your service dashboard and clicking on the "WebMail“ button. Then, the Roundcube email box window will open, where you will be able to enter all of the login credentials that you‘ve created for the database.
If any questions or problems arise, feel free to contact our live support or shoot us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to redirect a domain: A Complete Guide for Beginners Let's say we've bought a new domain which better represents our business, but your clients...