Are you tired of vanilla Minecraft? Want to play Minecraft with modifications? But not in the list of desired modpack installations? No problem you can do it yourself.
How to upload modpack to your server?
- Download the desired modpack server side files to your computer.
- We extract the compressed file to a folder created by us where we will temporally create the server.
- Start the server with the start.bat file.
- Find the eula.txt file in the generated files and open it.
- eula=false, change false to true and save the file.
- Run the start.bat file again and wait 5-10 minutes (depending on the speed of your computer, this can take up to 15 minutes) until you no longer see new lines in the black window that opens. Close the black window.
- Rename the Forge universal file to starter.jar (sometimes it can be a forge file without the word universal, then rename it, but it will never be a forge installer file).
- Open the WinSCP or FileZilla Client program.
- Login using credentials in the service FTP tab.
- When the system files are opened (inside we see the worlds folder, the server.jar file, etc.) we delete all the files.
- Upload all the files generated by the modpack from the desktop.
- Start the server (this may take 3-5 minutes).
Q: I uploaded the server and it still won't start.
A: Check if the server has enough RAM, it is recommended to have 3-5gb ram for the server with modifications.
Q: The On / Off / Restart buttons do not work.
A: Some modpacks do not pass on their status information, so the site does not receive this information, in which case you should follow the console.
Q: I don't have a start.bat file, how do I run a modpack?
A: If your modpack is older, then you need to download the Forge installer file with your required version for the modpack. Upload the file to a folder created for modpack. Run the uploaded file and select the server side option, and select the save location, which should be the folder that contains the modpack files. After installation, run the forge universal or forge file. In the white window that opens this time, wait as in step 6.
Lazy to do it yourself ? Write a letter to Live support or email@example.com with a modpack you want and it will be added to the installation tab ASAP.